SAP Consulting Practice at Telkite has capability to provide a complete range of services
In today's competitive world, enterprises are dependent on IT and in turn ERP packages that will help them in speedy decision making.
SAP provides an information dashboard to the decision makers of companies through which they can access corporate transactional data and management reports online.
SAP enables you to positively transform your company so that you can maximize the potential of your business and your people.
SAP offers total solution to the corporate end-user enabling them to make the right decisions at the right time.
SAP - Business Processes
SAP R/3 covers all the following business processes that run the enterprise:
Sales & Distribution
Fixed Asset Management
SAP - Implementation Methodology
Telkite's SAP practice follows the 5-phase implementation methodology:
Phase 1 - Project Preparation
- The primary focus of the first phase is getting the project started, identifying team members and developing a high-level plan
Phase 2 - Business Blueprint
- The primary focus of this phase is to understand the business goals of the company and to determine the business requirements needed to support those goals
Phase 3 - Realization
- The purpose of this phase is to implement all the business and process requirements based on the business blueprint. The system is customized step-by-step in to two work packages - Baseline and Final Configuration
Phase 4 - Final Preparation
- The purpose of this phase is to complete testing, end-user training, system management and cutover activities. Critical open issues are resolved. Upon successful completion of this phase, the R/3 system can run and manage the business processes
Phase 5 - Go Live and Support
- Transition from a project oriented,
pre-productive environment to a successful and live productive operation
Services & Capabilities
The SAP Consulting Practice at Telkite has the capability and expertise to provide the following services:
SAP Applications Implementation
Customized training and knowledge transfer